The course is open to all pastry lovers who wish to gain a professional qualification and an adequate preparation for employment in a pastry shop or bakery in a restaurant. The course takes place entirely in the laboratory, except for HACCP modules and safety.
Fee: € 5.100 Course fee, “International Service Package” included
International Service Package:
For students from abroad, there is a specific package of additional services called “International Service Package” for a price of € 1.100,00, already included in the fee, which includes:
– Visa assistance (if necessary)
– Assistance dedicated to the search for accommodation / logistics accommodation in Terni
– Tutoring during the course to solve specific problems
– Support for obtaining the tax code and residence permit
– Support the process of learning progress with the course manager
– Translation of part of the documentation and the essential elements of the teaching material in English
Students who do not need any service and have B1 level knowledge of the Italian language may apply, without the dedicated assistance for students from abroad. In this case the cost will be € 4.000,00
The profession of pastry chef: Practice the profession of Pastry Chef, set up the workplace and sanitizing environments, to ensure the preservation of raw materials and semi-finished products, Check the operation of the equipments, Monitor the characteristics and quality of raw materials.
THE BASIC DOUGHS: typologies of flour and leavened, the pastry, the sponge, the dough for the strudel, the paste for the Savoyard, the choux pastry, the light pastry, ovis molis, the dough foncée, the genovese, the biscuit, the frangipaneil plum cake.
CLASSIC AND INTERNATIONAL SWEET: The tarts, the zuppa inglese, the classic tiramisu, the strudel, the bignes and cookies, The bavarian cream with fruit, Italian meringue, Italian pies and tarts from northern and southern regions, Intarnational tarts, fried sweet, savory pastry.
CHOCOLATE: Quality and processing methods, pralines and decorations, Creation and decoration of chocolates
YEAST AND BISCUITS: Bread, Pizza and Focaccia, Bread for Restaurants, Dry Cookies, Elite Biscuits.
PASTRY MAKING FOR INTOLERANCE: Without milk proteins, salicylic acid intolerance, Yeast and Nickel, Healthy pastry (Gluten-free).
CUSTARDS: Custards, Cocoa cream, Ganache cream, Zabaglione cream, Glaze, Waffles, Caramel, sauces and various decorations
COOKED CREAMS: Catalan Cream, crem bruleè, crem au caramel
DESSERTS: Chocolate Souffle, Bavarian with cherries, Tart apples, Yoghurt and berries mousse, Waffles with cream and fresh fruit, Pudding coffee, Chocolate mousse, Mousse with fruit and cream, the Panna cotta, Desserts and coffee sabayon, Jams and jellies.
CAKE DESIGN: How to cover a cake, the royal icing, Decoration with sac-a-pochè, Main cake decorating
The qualifying examinations will be carried out at our offices with the presence of a commission formed by:
– Regional President – Public education
– Ministry of Labour – union organization
– Provincial representative – provincial Secretary
The examination will last an afternoon from 15:00 to 20:00
TYPOLOGY OF EXAMINATION
At the end of the course the student will participate in a final exam that will include:
– Creation of a cake selected from the group extracted by the committee with its tasting and evaluation by the committee members
– Individual oral examination on the program carried out during the training activities
– Written test with multiple choice questions
Two days after the examination each student can request the Province of Terni a paper that can be used for competitions and / or transcribed at the Employment Agency.
The official qualification certificate will be written in ITALIAN, ENGLISH, GERMAN, FRENCH and will be delivered to the student after about 3 months.
Enrollment Contract: Participation in courses is defined by a contract in which are indicated the commitments of the company and the participant. The cost (tax-free) defined by the contract will not be varied and will include:
- TRAINING MATERIAL
- SET OF PASTRY
- RAW MATERIALS AND CONSUMABLES
- CERTIFICATE OF QUALIFICATION
- PASTRY CHEF LIVERY