PIZZA CHEF PROGRAM AND INFORMATION
Objectives: The course is intended for all lovers of pizza and related products, wishing to turn their passion into a professional job. White Art Masters, and award-winning Pizzaioli professionals, within a laboratory equipped with three types of ovens (wood burning, electric and convention / steam) can make all kinds of pizza, leavened, focaccia bread and cakes of pizza chef
Individual recuperation: During the course, whether for personal reasons you miss lessons, you can schedule a recovery and define the cost, taking into account the availability of teachers and the organization of the Chef Academy.
Professional Qualification Certificate: Legally recognized professional qualification of “Pizzaiolo” valid under Article 14 Law 21/12/1978 n 845, valid throughout the national and European territory. At the end of the examination each student will receive a booklet showing the level of competence achieved
International Service Package:
For students from abroad, there is a specific package of additional services called “International Service Package” for a price of € 1.000,00, already included in the fee, which includes:
– Visa assistance (if necessary)
– Assistance dedicated to the search for accommodation / logistics accommodation in Terni
– Tutoring during the course to solve specific problems
– Support for obtaining the tax code and residence permit
– Support the process of learning progress with the course manager
– Translation of part of the documentation and the essential elements of the teaching material in English
Students who do not need any service and have B1 level knowledge of the Italian language may apply, without the dedicated assistance for students from abroad. In this case the cost will be € 3.600,00
Other certificates: The students will receive also the HACCP and Safety (in workplaces for restaurant service) certificates.
Practice as employee or self-employed
• Elements of labour law, with particular reference to the characteristics of the most frequent types of employment contract, autonomous and semi-subordinate.
• Format type of contract.
• Basics relating to civil and criminal liability of service providers.
• Elements of tax legislation, with particular reference to the exercise of self-employment.
• Contractual aspects, taxes and benefits. The obligation to keep accounts, because of the different possible forms of exercise.
Working as “pizzaiolo”
• Italian national labor contract reference where applicable, format type of contract.
• Principles and regional and national standards for the exercise of food service in the form of company (formerly REC).
• The dining room staff and kitchen: roles, activities and responsibilities.
• The high quality brand for pizza: state of the debate.
Working in the restaurant industry
• Elements of market analysis, customer segmentation on the basis of the purchase cost and subsequent definition of the characteristics lead type.
• Elements of tourism marketing and planning.
• Main trends, technology and market, related to the catering industry.
Preparing the pizza
• Elements of nutrition science: the characteristics of the main nutrients: carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, vitamins, minerals; the nutritional characteristics of the main food; the calorie needs of the population groups; the mechanisms of digestion and absorption of nutrients.
• Elements of study of marketable products industry: flour, yeast, tomato, mozzarella, olive oil. Basic ingredients for making pizza: organoleptic characteristics and their caloric intake; storage conditions and possible alterations.
• Procedure, techniques and tools of amalgamation and mixture of ingredients.
• Techniques for handling and processing of the ingredients used for the preparation of traditional pizzas (cheese, meats, vegetables, vegetables preserved in oil)
• Indicators of the quality of the ingredients used for the preparation of pizza.
• Elements of chemistry (chemical and physical implications in shaping the dough; technological parameters; leavening of the dough).
• Basic Recipes relative to traditional pizza.
• Characteristics and types of storage methods (techniques and tools).
• Steps in the process of conservation.
• Control methods, risks and frequent errors.
Monitoring the inventory of the “Pizzeria “
• Elements of the economic management of a catering company such as a pizzeria.
• Procedures for the purchase of goods (order forms, order forms, etc..).
• Rules on the labelling and marking of products.
• Techniques and methods for monitoring food quality.
• Techniques and methods of hygiene control of the process (flow charts: receiving, storage, preparation, cooking, storage, hot and cold, heating, cooling, etc.)
“Organizing the workplace – “Pizzeria”
• Good practices for the organization of mobile place of work.
• Technologies of the operation of electric furnaces and wood-burning stoves, grills and related control devices and safety.
• Characteristics and how to use tools and kitchen utensils.
• Characteristics and mode of operation of kitchen equipment (especially mixers and electric ovens) and associated control devices and safety.
• Tools and equipment for the use and cleaning of the oven.
• Features and calorific power of the different types of wood.
The system to ensure the hygiene and cleanliness of the workplace – Food & beverage
• Regulation on the hygiene of foodstuffs.
• Basic principles of HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) and its applications.
• Principles of hygiene and personal care.
• Systems and methods of hygiene management of the work environment: cleaning and sanitation of the premises; monitoring and combating pests, waste disposal.
• Characteristics of health sanitizing products: type of detergents and cleaners for the cleaning and sanitizing of the countertop and equipment used in the kitchen.
“Working safely within the food service”
• Existing regulations on safety, accident prevention, fire prevention and occupational health, urban planning, also with reference to the obligations under TU81/08 occupational and environmental risk factors, and subsequent corrective and supplementary provisions.
Assessing the quality of service offered as part of the accommodation
• Aspects of quality management of a process of provision of services. Concepts of quality promise, delivered, expected and perceived.
• Operational procedures for evaluating the quality of a service.
• Principles and techniques for assessing the effectiveness and economic efficiency.
THE COMMISSION EXAMINING
The qualification exams will be made at our facility in the presence of a commission made up of:
– Regional Chair
– Ministry of Labour
– Trade union
– Provincial representative
– Provincial Secretary
The examination will commit an afternoon from 15:00 to 20:00.
TYPE OF EXAM
At the end of the course there will be a final exam that includes: Individual practical Test. Individual oral examination on the program carried out during the training activity. Multiple choice test.
After two days each student may apply to the Province of Terni “Office training” a document “substitute” that can be used for competitions and / or transcribed at the Employment Office.
The qualification certificate drawn up in official ENGLISH with headers in ITALIAN, GERMAN, FRENCH and will be delivered to the student after a period of about 6 months.
Enrollment contract: Attendance to the courses is defined through a contract in which are indicated the commitments of the company and the participant.
- TEACHING MATERIALS
- SET PIZZAIOLO
- RAW MATERIALS AND SUPPLIES-CERTIFICATE OF QUALIFICATION
- UNIFORM AS PIZZAIOLO
- TASTING OF THE DISHES MADE